May





As much as I can't wait for July

I am hanging to you May

So much happened and much left undone

I am hanging to you May


For a while you took me on the longest ride

Diverting through all of your seasons 

Now you're withering away 

leaving me alone to a new chapter

A chapter where not much will change

And nothing will be the same again


~It is not even my birthday May!  

I don't know if you are one of a kind

Whether you changed me or changed life

Perhaps there wasn't much you could do~


Amid all the chaotic mess, there you were

Quenching your soil with our tears

So you could toss your blue jacaranda dress down

to embellish the misery around, 

while parodying our hopes and dreams

but I am hanging to you May

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety of Waiting

Not in vain

Untitled0001