Scratch achievements ...I'm awesome!

Everybody has been complaining about how 2020 was the lousiest year ever! Almost a month into 2021 and we're still blaming the current fails on 2020. Looks like this is going to take a while. But I think what really made us dislike the passing year is the decrease/lack of achievement or at least what we classify as one. 


It's true I had to call off so many plans. It's true the lockdown made me so miserable that I left work piling up...I may never get to finish all the books I started last year, life is currently so fragile and messy for me and I'm desperate for a stable income like never before...but you know what? Scratch all that! I achieved a lot already. 

Maybe most of my plans have failed, but I am a success on its own! 


I changed drastically only from October 2020; I learned a lot about people and what I want in life, which made me seriously filter out toxic beings and I'm still in the process of it. I learned to control my temper like a pro! Also, I can see how the best response to abusers and haters is none! On top of that, I learned that the best way to win against your enemies is to not even think of it. I discovered that the only certain thing about impressive people is entertainment (strong and lasting connections happen between simple and plain states not bling ones). I also truly, deeply appreciate the little circle of loved ones in my life and I don't need validation from anybody other than my own Creator!

Whoever is ghosting me, fine. Their loss. Not because I'm someone special, but because they're missing out the chance to know a person who's been through enough that can accept and appreciate them just as they are! And as much as I'm growing more tolerant and accepting I still have no energy left in me for anybody who thinks they are better than others. (I see you narcs 👀)


CHEERS! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety of Waiting

Not in vain

Untitled0001