A poem from the past era of my life.

 Me and my Dusty Thoughts

pretty flowers :)

as I keep you inside
you try to blow my mind

so you can runaway


you stop for a while
you make me smile

they think I'm insane


at times you are so lovely
but you make me feel lonely

I lose my control


you grow up so fast
I can't cope with something this vast

you don't deserve me


you're like the rain not a river
falling from a sky like silver

too many and too messy


you've been mistreated
and you've been misguided

you lost your way


you always confuse me
you always confound me

I don't know what to do


without you I'm helpless
but why you put me in such a mess?

I should let you go


I can't leave you all at once
because words take time to pronounce

you'll always be mine


I won't live for so long
but I can't keep living on my own

together we'll be just fine


may be its time for me to tolerate
I need a place to contemplate

and think of a plan


a plan to escape from the insanity
a way to go out of this infirmity

to let you tell my story


but we will tell it together, and together we'll alway be
I can never deny that you are part of me

we will start over


this will be my attempt to set you free
but not to seperate you from me

heading off to the unkown


It will be dark and scary
but also pretty and magical like a fairy


so here I am , here I stand, to release my dusty thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety of Waiting

Not in vain

Untitled0001