Still warming up...

Ok so I started this blog with the intention to blog...regularly ( used that adverb with everything in life lol), I just seem to always struggle with the 'regularly' part. The thing is, I don't know what to blog about. Although, a lot is going on actually in my life lately ( well kinda!) and so many things to look up to but I still don't know what to put down in words. 


I want this place to be free, with no rules or structure, just so I can actually release my thoughts and write. But being a literature student, there is always the pressure of punctuation...hah! you didn't think I was going to say thoughts and style, did you? Well, that's another level story..aaand even as a literature student I still get to make mistakes. Plus, nobody is reading this so it's cool.

The gorgeous Amy Adams:)

So, today I watched Julie and Julia. God that movie always gets me soo excited about food, cooking, writing and well life in general. The fact that it's a real story makes it even more effective! I can't wait to get a real nice kitchen of which I get to arrange myself and make a whole world out of it! Kitchens are such precious personal spots if you noticed.

Well I'm just going to end it here I guess and I may go back to it if I happen to remember an idea that was floating around my head in the excat original moment.

P.S. Art and artists give so much sense to the world and can't imagine life without them! ❤

Peace y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety of Waiting

Not in vain

Untitled0001